Thursday, March 31, 2011

About me from Edmodo

My name is Rene Gochenour. I am currently in my fifth year of teaching business at Omaha Benson High School Magnet. In addition to teaching, I am the FBLA Sponsor and Student Council Co-sponsor. Prior to teaching, I worked in banking and public accounting for 16 years. Spending my day in an effort to enrich the lives of young adults provides me with the joy and positive energy that was missing in my earlier professional life.

As a business teacher, I have had the opportunity to teach a wide variety of classes including: Computer Strategies, Accounting, Advanced Honors Accounting, Economics, and Personal Finance. A diverse student body, supportive staff and administration, make Benson a great environment in which to teach. All of my classes are in computer labs rich in technology. I am able to incorporate technology in my classroom while developing interpersonal relationships with my students.

My girls, Meagan and Samantha
My daughter Meagan-

No comments:

Post a Comment